Due: As soon as possible since it was a Christmas gift
Description: An English paper piecing project that has hexagons in the body and then appliquéd violets on it. When I started this project I didn’t know I would have to hand stitch most of the top.
1. Wash, press and Cut fabric…DONE
2. Baste all hexagons and stitch together… DONE
3. Complete quilt top … DONE
4. Quilting … DONE
5. Appliqué Flowers ... Not Started
6. Binding and Finishing … Not Started
Goal Last Week: Finish stitching hexagons.
Accomplishments: I finished basting all the hexagons and sewing them together.
Goal This Week: Complete the applique flowers
Gwen’s HS T-Shirt Quilt
Due: No Due Date
Description: A t-shirt quilt with 12 shirts, blue borders and sashing, standard quilting pattern
1. Wash, press and cut shirts … DONE
2. Cut and iron on interfacing … DONE
3. Cut and sew on Borders & Sashing … Fabric washed
4. Load quilt sandwich onto Quilt Machine … Not Started
5. Quilting … Not Started
6. Binding & Finishing … Not Started
Goal Last Week: Cut and sew on borders and sashing
Accomplishments: Unfortunately I didn't get any work done on it except for washing the backing/sashing fabric but there are still two more days this weekend
Goal This Week: Same as last week - cut and sew on borders and sashing
April Shoebox Swap Items
Description: Easter Egg banner, felt jellybean pouches, spring wreath
- Plan all crafts … DONE!
- Purchase all supplies … DONE
- Complete each craft … Not Started
- Take photos and upload tutorials … Not Started
Accomplishments: Finished planning and bought the supplies.
Goal This Week: I need to get the April swap crafts done this weekend or next week before we go to Tallahassee for Nate/Kayla's wedding
Hand-Sewn Quilt #1
Due: No due date
Description: One of my distant relatives used to make wonderful hand stitched quilts before she passed away and she left behind two quilt tops that were never finished. I need to repair the tops and do the quilting she never got around to.
- Identify and Repair worn areas on the top … Not Started
- Purchase baking and batting for the quilt … Not Started
- Plan Quilting pattern and decide on machine vs. hand quilted … Not Started
- Quilting … Not Started
- Binding & Finishing … Not Started
Goal This Week: None, just waiting to finish my mom's tablerunner before I start looking at this.