The last two weeks i have been a sewing fiend - too busy to even update my blog about all the great work I've been doing :) Last time I posted about Sandy's quilt, I had just finished cutting and interfacing the shirts.
After I finished the interfacing, I pieced all the shirts together and loaded the quilt onto the quilt machine.
As usual, I did a meandering design for the quilting - this simple design makes it easiest to go around features like buttons or thick seams on clothing quilts.
Unfortunately I didn't get a good finished picture - if it's not a weekend, i can't get any natural light in my quilting area so the photos come out really bad. Now that we're back to daylight savings time hopefully I'll be able to get a few more pics! Hopefully Sandy and her fiance are thrilled with their Alpha Phi & Pi Lambda Phi t-shirt quilt. She purchased this quilt through the philanthropy auction hosted by Alpha Phi so all the proceeds went towards women's heart health research. Thanks Sandy!