I have spent the last week messing with the machine trying to get it to work right - replacing the thread, replacing the needle, readjusting the tension, making sure the table and posts are level, cleaning, oiling, etc. And it's still giving me fits! The worst part is that aside from Danielle's quilts, I have to get Victoria's quilt done in time for her son's bday on 9/1 so I HAVE to get her quilt done this weekend (which I haven't even been able to work on since I can't get Danielle's finished). I did get a tiny bit of progress done tonight (over three grueling hours) and hopefully I will get it finished with the quilting and off the machine tomorrow night. Then I'll have to do some more adjusting and hope everything is fixed and working properly in time to start Victoria's quilt. So annoying! I think after these two projects I'm going to have take it in to a service center or go to a dealer for help or something - this is the second or third time i've had problems like this.