- Port stern seat base needs to be replaced
- Port bow seat back has a tear in the top corner of the back cushion
- Still owe us a proper sized anchor
- Porta Potty door still doesn’t seat properly at the bottom
- Porta Potty door still doesn’t lock even though they supposedly replaced it before
- Radio stopped working
- Bimini boot cover was torn, they took it from us to repair
- Brown ooze is coming out of the base of the starboard bow rail
- Port side of the boat has some gelcoat overspray
- They still need to reimburse us for the new propeller
You may recall that over the Fourth of July, we went scalloping and we were rather upset about some issues we were having with our boat that the dealer was supposed to fix. We want to take our boat out again in a couple weeks with a bunch of people for Greg’s 30th birthday. So it was time to compile a list again and take it to the dealer. Below is the list of expectations we sent them and they have 2 weeks to fix the boat. Anyone want to take bets on whether or not they will have successfully repaired or replaced all items on our list when we pick it back up?
Leave a Reply.