Between running out of interfacing, finishing up previous orders and family/holiday travel, I didn't get much time in December to work on Bianca's quilt top. Last time I posted, I was ironing on all the interfacing. Since then, I was able to finish the interfacing and piece/sew together all the shirts in the quilt top!
Bianca had so many t-shirts that we decided to make her quilt double sided - shirts on both sides of the quilt. I had already done a "rough layout" of the back of the quilt and had Bianca approve it.
The next step is for me to make a final layout of the back (where I decide exactly what size to cut the shirts), then cut, interface and piece the back. I'll post more on this quilt once I get the back pieced together!
Leave a Reply.