I was doing so good blogging for a couple weeks and now here I am, almost two weeks behind again. Yikes! Maybe it's the time of year? Anyways, last time we talked about Adrianne's quilt, I had just finished cutting and interfacing all the shirts. Since then, I'd say I've made a bit more progress.
First I worked on the applique blocks - there's the pink ruffle diaper cover, the finding nemo sock, the little bunny slippers, the sweetie bib and the cow hat. It always takes a bit of time to cut things apart and figure out how to stitch them down so it works on the quilt but still looks like a tiny adorable accessory. Then i moved on to my now-usual progression of stitching things into rows (I used to mix it up all the time but lately I've been fixated on rows I guess).
Ta da! A completed quilt top! All I need to do now is pick up the fabric for the borders and quilt backing and then it will be ready to load onto the quilt machine and finish up, yay!
Leave a Reply.